2.3

I suspect the Jawbone UP24 I received is a counterfeit.In the US, there is only one size for headphone plugs and outlets.

The UP24 I received had a headphone plug that was, at most, two-thirds the size of a proper headphone plug. I know this for a fact because the "UP24" I ordered was for my mother and I compared the medium "UP24" I received to the small UP24 I already owned for myself, which works perfectly. In addition, the "UP24" I received did not power on, even after hours of charging. In sum, the "UP24" I received was both damaged and defective.

I sent multiple messages to zkarlo through eBay and only once did I receive a non-form response (the form responses merely directed me to fill out a return form), and in that one response zkarlo refused to accept responsibility for the 100% defective product it sold me.

I asked that shipping costs be covered for the return since I received what I believe to be a counterfeit item, but zkarlo ignored my requests by repeatedly replying with the exact same, word-for-word, message.

It is clear to me that zkarlo does not care about its customers or selling proper, working electronics.Buyer beware when you shop with zkarlo.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zkarlo and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about jawbone up24 from Zkarlo was defective product and form responses Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Zkarlo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zkarlo?

Comments

File a claim with Paypal and eBay. They are usually good with settling this.

trinakat
to Anonymous #979383

Yes, I did. I posted this here more so that people could see what they'd be getting into if they did business with zkarlo.

There are actually two different plugs. A 3.5mm and a 2.5mm. The jawbone UP24 uses the 2.5mm.

Go through Paypal for your refund, Not ebay.

"In the US, there is only one size for headphone plugs and outlets."

Actually, No there is not. There is the "Standard" 3.5mm and then there is the 2.5mm.

UP24 uses the 2.5mm plug.

As for the device not working, If you used Ebay then you went through Paypal, Contact them for a refund.